Call NOW:( +60 )19 973 1002
::::::::::::Everyday and Anytime(SMS/Whatsapp/Line)::::::::::: *********As Long As I'm Awake and My Phone is On ^_^********
s1
s1
s1
Saturday 3 August 2013

Sea Life Aquarium, Val de' Europe, Paris

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, today we've been to a shopping mall just 5 minutes walk from my hotel.. There, we went to Sea Life aquarium,  Val d' Europe, Paris. 

I discovered many weird and BIG creatures inside this aquarium. Eventhough it is not that large, i think this aquarium gives the best aquarium's presentation ever.. The interior design are awesome!! The ticket price for adult is €16 (above 18) (+-RM 70); children €14 (below 18) (+-RM 60) 

 

I really love fish & animals!! I'm enjoying myself today and hoping you get the best pictures of my experience

^_^








No comments :

Post a Comment

What's New on Instagram?