Call NOW:( +60 )19 973 1002
::::::::::::Everyday and Anytime(SMS/Whatsapp/Line)::::::::::: *********As Long As I'm Awake and My Phone is On ^_^********
s1
s1
s1
Thursday 18 July 2013

How to Shop


Its easy as ABC to shop with us.
  1. Get a quick updates through instagram (@shoppeliketravellers) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ShoppeLikeTravellers) 
  2. Private message (PM) on facebook / whatsapp/ wechat/ line/ email me for your request or you wanna make orders.
  3. You will get a confirmation message from me
  4. Made your payment (See Terms & Conditions)
    • CIMB : 01060003189209 
    • Nur Alia Azreen
    • **if there are balance due to transferring money through ATM machine; Don't worry I will transfer it back to your account. ^_^
  5. Wait for my return (if I'm abroad) and (if I'm not) the goods will be delivered in 2 working days.
  6. The goods will be at your door step in 2 - 7 working days. InsyaAllah. 



**After you had made the payment, please email the following to shoppeliketravellers@gmail.com /private message me on facebook  / whatsapp/ wechat/ line/  the following details to speed up delivery:


(COPY PASTE)
  1. Date of payment 
  2. Method of payment
  3. Proved of payment (receipt by pdf or img)
  4. Item purchased 
  5. Total price 
  6. **Amount paid
  7. Recipient's Name 
  8. Recipient's Email
  9. ** Recipient's account number
  10. Shipping address 
  11. Shipping method (ie; self pickup; by post; home delivery)
**if there are balance money

(untuk versi Bahasa Melayu sila KLIK)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What's New on Instagram?