Call NOW:( +60 )19 973 1002
::::::::::::Everyday and Anytime(SMS/Whatsapp/Line)::::::::::: *********As Long As I'm Awake and My Phone is On ^_^********
s1
s1
s1
Friday 2 August 2013

Travelling in Paris city centre

This is what I caught on my lense~ 
Hope you can see what I see and you can feel how I felt.. (Even I'm tired an hot, but It's really fun!!) 

Before I proceed, here's another advice if you travel in Paris. Beware of PICKPOCKET! Seriously there's a lot of pickpocket here. Few years back my dad's wallet gone even he put it in his front jeans pocket. The pickpocket here are very skillfull... They will come in pack and crowded around you. This will usually happened in the train and crowded area. 

Musee de Louvre









Notredame





Enjoy!! ^_^ 


















No comments :

Post a Comment

What's New on Instagram?